Here are a few other you may need to know!
Frequently Asked Questions
+How are donations to be used?
- Young Beauty Scholarship Fund
- Various community service activites
- Back to School supplies to children in Houston and surrounding areas
- Young Beauties the opportunity to experience college & trade school tours
- Young Beauties exposure in positive social settings
- Classes & Workshops discussing proper etiquette, professional attire, and social skills for Young Beauties.
+Age of Young Beauties?
- The goal of Brunch Beauty Empowerment Network is to provide a positive influence and mentorship to young ladies ages 9-17 yrs old.
+How to Become a Brunch Beauty?
- Please email email@example.com and a application will be forwarded to you for review from the BBEN Membership Committee.
+How Often Do Members of BBEN Meet?
- Members of BBEN gather monthly (2nd Sunday of each month) at a featured restaurant. There we pray together, discuss our upcoming goals for BBEN, and confirm any upcoming events/engagements all while enjoying a delicious meal.
+Is there an age limit to become a Brunch Beauty?
- Yes, 25 and older